Prev Next

SW&IT Meeting Minutes 2022-07-25

Attendees: Brandon, David, Glenn, Matthieu, Paul, Stephen, Xianyu, Yang

Outlook

Labor Reporting

Report auto-generated every Monday at 6:30am, Do not edit this table, Update your entries in smartsheets.

News from management

Previous Action Items

Owner Action Due Date Completion Date

Open topics

Team reports

MB

  • Last week
    • xxx
  • This week
    • xxx

YZ

  • Previous:
    • TMS related work.
    • LBC code study and planning.
    • Worked on some MODS utilities.
    • Some other misc support stuff (around power down/up).
  • Next:
    • Mainly focus on TMS and LBC work.
    • Continue to work on some MODS utilities.
    • Other possible misc support stuff.

DE

  • Last week
    • Tucson Synology firmware updates
    • Mountian Synology does not report an update available
    • Think I finally got the AzCam VM in a good state, had to disable all sleep, etc.
    • JW had offboarding meeting with MS, will ping him about next steps, account disabling, etc.
    • HV01 didn't come up after power stuff on summit, LeRoy fixed this morning
  • This week
    • Inventor 2022 for MS
    • JW user stuff
    • Other related tasks as needed, will discuss with MS. Jim apparently did not use Vault as intended and has files on his workstation.

GE

  • Last week:
    • LUCI MySQL disk space (IT 8454): Please read the IT for the details. I will summarize in the meeting.
      • luci.luci could use a Zabbix monitor that alerts if the space used by /home/mysql exceeds the available free space.
  • This week:
    • I am back to full time.
    • IT 8571, 8529 (Observer Scheduler GUI).

PSG

  • Last week
    • Configure LBTI motors in lab for testing.
    • Look at phasecam code to determine what is causing the stage to be reset even if tmp is not out of range.
    • Fixed bugs in simbad lookup for SHARK-NIR.
    • Continued to try to fix PDU control for SHARK-NIR.
  • This week
    • Implement fixes for phasecam loop, possibly.
    • Work on new LBTI driver for logging.
    • Continue to work on PDU.
    • Address issuetraks for LBTO.
    • Doctor's appointment Tuesday afternoon.

BM

  • Last week:
    • PR for AOApp to fix bug to allow trace level logging, should help debug IT 8665 to track CopleyCtrl state
    • Looked into IT 8307, will log failed aoarb reconnection attempts to help debug.
      • Script for collecting aoarb ice disconnects. Will look into some more.
    • sat in on SOUL robustness meeting.
  • This week:
    • RTDB & ice disconnects
    • look more at sx soul-luci wfs startup procedure in logs (bcu timeouts / ocam not live etc.)
    • gone Aug 9-12 for CfAO AO summer school

SCPH

  • mountain power down, restart
    • core switch PSU issue
  • beeping from room 530
  • new core switches
  • UITS networking at Steward
  • NFS mounts in Tucson

next:

  • Tucson KVM and PDUs
  • new cores
  • UITS networking
Topic revision: r9 - 25 Jul 2022, StephenHooper
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Foswiki? Send feedback