SW&IT Meeting Minutes 2021-12-20
Attendees: Brandon, David, Glenn, Matthieu, Paul, Stephen, Xianyu, Yang
Report auto-generated every Monday at 6:30am, Do not edit this table, Update your entries in smartsheets.
News from management
Previous Action Items
- Concluded MODS WCS program (and built RPMs for CentOS7 and Fedora).
- (Finally) Fixed a long standing strange problem in modsAlign.
- Finished a complete version of LBT new image notification utility (and built RPMs for CentOS7 and Fedora).
- Fixed LBC alert email problems (thanks to DE for help).
- Synced lbc and mods-obs github repos for recent changes.
- Some TMS related data analysis and meetings (for more work).
- Completed safety training.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Last week
- Fixed the newly-found problem of the AO system receiving the wrong filename in the returned XML from commitReadout.sh (IT 8530); created pull request.
- Finished fixing the threading/concurrency issues in the RTD GUI.
- Hopefully fixed Jared's LUCI login.
- This week
- Merge the AO fix (IT 8530) and deploy to
- Release the test version of the new RTD to SciOps.
- Examine the other LUCI GUIs to check for GUI modifications from threads other than the Event Dispatch Thread.
- See you all after New Year's, though I will be around and available in an emergency.
- Last week vacation
- This week: GH issue backlog
- Diagnostic issues - Python logs name incorrectly Python_PID, wrong filotto logging, masterdiagnostic field width, vague anemometermon error logging etc.
- Issues labeled "annoying" - manual safeskip alert button, clear gopt plots when new preset is loaded, etc.
- LBTI SafeSkip problem needs to be reproduced with LBTI folks. Manual SafeSkip alert button should alleviate annoyance.