SW&IT Meeting Minutes 2021-06-28
Attendees: David, Matthieu, Michael, Paul, Stephen, Xianyu, Yang
Report auto-generated every Monday at 6:30am, Do not edit this table, Update your entries in smartsheets.
News from management
Previous Action Items
- Last week:
- Autodesk wrangling with Ketiv
- Vault licensing
- JH Vault client weirdness
- Veeam work, planning for server mods
- Meeting with MS re: LBTO tools
- TMS computer upgrade with LD
- UA Telecom ticket for dead Ethernet ports
- This week:
- Sort out Vault license asap
- Drive swap Tucson Synology
- Veeam server upgrades
- Telecom followup
- Continuing normal TMS/MODS/LBC/OSCO work (MODS program patch, clarify LBC robs setup, etc).
- TCS reboot with Stephen (IT#8414)
- Safety training redo.
- Continue the normal routine work.
- Perhaps work with Paul on TCS/OSS test?
- Installed some UITS switches
- Did a little work on VM2, but not successfully.
- TCS logging call on Thursday
- reboot TCS1 and TCS2 Friday
- TCS2 came up fine, but TCS1 had problems mounting.
- Problem with Elliott's computer that I had just fixed on Tuesday
- Briefly in the office Wednesday.
- Infrastructure machines on Mountain
- Keep pushing on VM2
- DIMM (need to come up with a plan)
- Last week
- This week
- Setting up tcs-test to test OSS/swing arm code.
- Testing swing arm motion - existing and new to ensure no bugs have been introduced.
- Testing code for white light source.