Prev Next

SW&IT Meeting Minutes 2021-06-21

Attendees: David, Matthieu, Paul, Stephen, Xianyu, Yang

Outlook

Labor Reporting

Report auto-generated every Monday at 6:30am, Do not edit this table, Update your entries in smartsheets.

20210614
LR20210614 - Bec, Matthieu 40.0
LR20210614 - Edmeades, David 40.0
LR20210614 - Grenz, Paul 20.0
LR20210614 - Hooper, Stephen 80.0
LR20210614 - Zhang, Yang 40.0
LR20210614 - Zhang, Xianyu 40.0

News from management

Previous Action Items

Owner Action Due Date Completion Date

Open topics

Team reports

MB

  • Last week
    • OC, Management
    • lit2 mostly complete
    • s/w interviews
    • patch tms alarm
    • LBTI / AO SX meetings
  • This week
    • s/w opening #2
    • on leave jun23-jul31

YZ

  • Previous:
    • Usual work on TMS/OSCO/MODS/LBC issues:
      • Some TMS software updates (also alarm integration).
      • TMS commissioning document review and update.
      • Several MODS and LBC issues and continued to tweak MODS on robs.
    • Some discussion with Paul to move forward with his OSS test.
  • Next:
    • Continuing various work on TMS/OSCO/MODS/LBC at hands.
    • Work with Paul on TCS test.

PSG

  • Last week
    • Worked with Yang on setting up and using tcs-test
    • Determined that the reflective memory can be used as-is for the additional ARGOS swing arm info.
  • This week
    • On vacation.

DE

  • Last week
    • UA Telco ticket
    • Veeam server work
      • Plans to add local storage and 10Gb NIC to allow high compression at reasonable time scales
    • IssueTrak ticket
      • They claim that they are working on allowing the tokenized links in plaintext email. We shall see.
  • This week
    • Quick trip today to drop stuff off, will see if UA Telco came around and if not I will poke them
    • Another office trip for Veeam server upgrades
    • Meeting with MS re: LBTO resources

SH

  • VMWare 2 -- needs some more work, booting is funky.
  • Affiliate LDAP
  • Elliott's small computer repaired
  • Kicked abell for Dave Thompson's discovery of no e-mail.
  • Poked at dead switches.
  • Core-A licensing -- can't find any way forward
Topic revision: r7 - 21 Jun 2021, MatthieuBec
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Foswiki? Send feedback