SW&IT Meeting Minutes 2020-08-24
Attendees: Carl, David, Igor, Matthieu, Xianyu, Yang
Report auto-generated every Monday at 6:30am, Do not edit this table, Update your entries in smartsheets.
| LR20200810 - Bec, Matthieu
| LR20200810 - Holmberg, Carl
| LR20200810 - Edmeades, David
| LR20200810 - Sola, Igor
| LR20200810 - Hooper, Stephen
| LR20200810 - Bryant, Trey
| LR20200810 - Zhang, Yang
| LR20200810 - Zhang, Xianyu
News from management
- Required: UArizona COVID-19 Training, Available Now
Previous Action Items
- archive mountpoint woes (ITxxxx)
- Zoom outage
- Archive mount
- I haven't heard any updates on from 4D; are there any?
- VMWare licence renewal
- JPH printer/scanner
- DIMM power cycle set up with mountain crew this morning
- Reconfigure Vault backups to reduce size of VM
- Windows scripting frustrations re: archive backup, resolved
- Some TMS work (after test data processing/analysis, discussion of new design, wiki work, meeting, etc).
- Some LBC related discussion.
- Completed performance review for this year.
- Safety training mysteriously disappeared?!
- TMS work (new software development for second test, system spec/operation document).
- LBC configuration update?
- AO-Cravat work and meeting.
- Last week:
- Supported AGW1 testing, attempting to diagnose out of range errors, brake issues.
- oacontrol: Added additional logging within src/pmac/setnewpos/setNewPos.c to create 5.2.1. New code wouldn't link to AGW1 or 2 until copying oacontrol.conf from 5.2. Still had issues controling probe. Switched back to oacontrol 5.2.
- Update LBTI alert script
- Develop oacontrol error improvements.
- This week:
- LBTI alert script: finish tracking down byte vs. str argument error in pyindi.py.
- Continue AGW1 support, address oacontrol patch issue.
- Last Week:
- Changed all plots aside from RMS to small points (got rid of lines - legend OK?)
- Added Alta series data to composite plots (green line)
- Some further limited success with Jupyter (can get notebook to behave like command line)
- Some sensor reading
- Resolve issue with wind direction w/o needing a loop to iterate through every data point? (workaround?)
- More sensor reading
- More work with Jupyter, getting plot to update "inline"?
- Last week
- OC, Management
- PE's written complete, first batch of 1 on 1
- Misc. meetings, ATT "chair", plan and gathering documentation
- devel-webui WIP
- mech interview
- This week
- PE's last batch of 1 on 1
- mech interview #2
- ATT s/w ctd.
- DMS websockets, AO, AdSec, etc. integrate demo ui, LBC stiched png preview, max_bytes for ovms
- Wired registration follow-ups
- Last week
- This week
- DX AdSec Flat related issues
- SX AdSec related
- Safety training
- AO support
- Work on new PIT proposal changes, mostly done and about to make test release.
- Work on document for new WebIO
- Safety Training
- Finish document and configuration for WebIO
- Finish PIT release.
- Work on ways to apply an RPM to it, even though the PIT might not be the best example application but it should be very similar to the OT.