SW&IT Meeting Minutes 2019-11-11
Attendees: Andrew, Carl, David, Igor, Matthieu, Petr, Stephen, Xianyu, Yang
Report auto-generated every Monday at 6:30am, Do not edit this table, Update your entries in smartsheets.
| LR20191104 - Bec, Matthieu
| LR20191104 - Holmberg, Carl
| LR20191104 - Colson, Andrew
| LR20191104 - Edmeades, David
| LR20191104 - Sola, Igor
| LR20191104 - Kubanek, Petr
| LR20191104 - Hooper, Stephen
| LR20191104 - Zhang, Yang
| LR20191104 - Zhang, Xianyu
News from management
Previous Action Items
- Reset colo project
- Research possible network workarounds to appease NetOps
- PEPSI final hardware configs
- Mountain Synology data move
- Prep for proposed space upgrade of volume2
- Order test disks?
- OC, WPC, Management
- SOUL, LBTI, Archive, meetings
- DMS clean up
- follow-up mt-archive SSD discussion
- Restart checkout list
- PEPSI wrap up
- CentOS stream
- Eigen mean and sum problem
- newGCS: AZCam.cpp progress, azcamclient, more imagetest, FITSpp.hpp documents
- IT7640 fix - PR 115
- TCS build 2019B installed and running
- support during engineering
- patches to 2019B - IT7640, IT5140 fixes (elevation re-setting, unwrap calls being trigerred by instrument authorization)
- TCS README.md
- Worked with Olga to test the MODS GUI problem (IT#7855). MODS GUI has problem with only one menu updating in the offset GUI. To be investigated further.
- Patched the TCS IIF instrument C interface (pull request merged to TCS master branch).
- Continue to study and work on the fix for the LBC non-sidereal guiding issue (IT#7847).
- Discussed with Al (together with Xianyu) on several AO-Cravat issues (Strehl and FWHM calculation, OSCO metadata etc). Al promised to organize a meeting to discuss plans on these issues.
- Redesigning and rebuilding a new database for AO-Cravat OSCO data, as well as changing the web interface to match the new design.
- new_GCS: copied PK's rebase and added changes for OAC telemetry
- argos-dx navigation menu organization
- PMS is on and collecting data but not saving to telemetry - perhaps related to moving to new host?? Doubtful but will investigate
- Cleaned up TMS status check script.
- Coded prototype a mountain UPS and chiller status check script, querying the local Zabbix instance.
- Provided LUCI data dictionary list to PEPSI team, as an example of what we want from the system.
- Reviewed Statserv/Indi link methodology to provide background for possible LBTI alert fix.
- Began reviewing Google Mail API for method to retrieve mountain PLC alert emails. Made initial attempt to create system to system authentication cert.
- SupportScripts: Pushed code changes to github.
- ALH: Prototype a Google Mail API-based script to retrieve mountain PLC alert emails.
- SOUL commission night observation (Wednesday-Friday)
- Improve the jumping actuator analyze routine
- Transfering files for jumping actuator analyze
- Write a rountine push jumping actuator analyze data structure to MongoDB
- SPIE paper abstracts
- TNO ASM meeting
- conitune AO-data document
- jumping actuator analyze demonstration
- Setup the mountain anallyze VM
- Kept working on miniQ version. Was use successfully on Monday but still needs some work.
- Discussed with Michelle ways to improve and automatize proposals after period closes.
- Discussed/plan to add a resubmit option to the PIT so there are no or to limit duplicates
- Still have to work on the report part, and routing and history navigation.
- work on ways to improve and automatize proposals after period closes.
- work on implementing a resubmit option to the PIT so there are no or to limit duplicates
- mountain Tuesday
- add second interface to VM1
- cleanup ethernet in CRA
- new ethernet connector in control room
- 4TB drive installation in old VM1
- forensics on archive/TCS issues
- ao-analysis completed
- rework mountain cr-ups to be in zabbix
- moved some VMs off of Synology