SW&IT Meeting Minutes 2019-05-13
Attendees: Andrew, David, Igor, Matthieu, Petr, Stephen, Xianyu, Yang
Report auto-generated every, Do not edit this table, use entries in smartsheets.
| LR20190506 - Bec, Matthieu
| LR20190506 - Colson, Andrew
| LR20190506 - Edmeades, David
| LR20190506 - Sola, Igor
| LR20190506 - Kubanek, Petr
| LR20190506 - Hooper, Stephen
| LR20190506 - Zhang, Yang
| LR20190506 - Zhang, Xianyu
News from management
- CH accepted our offer, starts July 5
Previous Action Items
- OC, no WPC, Management
- node-lz4 fix
- SDSS ctd,
- dms ctd.
- UITS colloc - looking good
- vault r/w, ketiv support renewal talked to Buki
- TMT executive s/w review, pretty good
- dms ctd.
- staff/system responsibilites
- Post-close-of-registration L4AO updates
- LBTO site mockup work
- UITS colocation proposal outline
- New user startup for optical science collaborators
- IssueTrak display tweaks
- AGW1 testing - IT7631
- QFITSVIEWER (DPUSER -> LUCIMASKALIGN)
- can't perform longslit alignments unless the user aligns more than one object along the slit
- can't align on targets without a background image
- centroid marker does not appear exactly where user clickes - rounds to the nearest pixel position
- safety training
- Add radar image to http://info
- NUC kickstart for CentOS 7 for FACSUM
- Talk to science group about require ARGOS keywords
- TCS stuff:
- Finished a baseline version for SHARK authorization.
- Updated the "irtc" program to include recent changes (ApplyWaffleAO command and new SHARK instruments).
- Still need to fix some small details (mostly Qt message translation and display stuff).
- Next to create github pull request for these changes.
- Also do some more testing before concluding the development.
- Working on Olga's LBC sky flats wiki page program.
- Haven't heard from Al regarding the AO onsky test data information. Once he reaches back with more info, will do some testing.
- Once TCS developments are wrapped up, planning on continue to do some web interface development.
- OVMS test on the telescope
- AdSec SW changes for OVMS FLAO/SOUL
- FLAO verification with new SwitchBUC FW and SW
- Config flao-dxwfs for OVMS
- Test flao-dxwfs for OVMS
- Gene's new computer
- Github repositories RPM
- AGW1 in lab, SOUL network extension
- shutdown SSH access to mountain archive
- RPM review to see if we need SE policy sets
- Fedora 30 burn
- SCADA view
- Bucki SSD
a handful of Havasupai pics
- Preparing a fix on issuetrak #7642 (RTD aladin bug? on reading X/Y coordinates).
- Also working on a fix to #7473, RTD and back end maybe to be tested on one of the engineering nights in May. I'd like to fix this without changing existing code and without adding extra load on the backend. It is harder than originally planned, might drop it and replace it with some other fix, such as a warning message.
- I'll keep working on the LUCI fix for a couple more days and then try to have a release ready.
- Andrew C. and Michelle put together a spreadsheet with OT issuetraks. Have meet with them and go over it to scope it.