IT Weekly Meeting Minutes 2020-09-23

Attendees: David, LeRoy, Matthieu

Agenda

  • VoIP visit scheduled for Sep 17th.
  • 802.1x
  • DIMM plan of action
  • new 4D pc filling up: zabbix alarm mnissing. Who cleans it up? Re: Xianyu
  • Tucson Synology
  • Mountain Synology
  • Port Forwarding for lbti-web (mountain machine)
  • new PMC portserver [LD]
  • Shark Review -- exploration/meeting [MB]
  • Wiki SyntaxHighlighting plugin [SH]
  • Fiber stuff [LD]
  • PEPSI recon servers [LD,SH]
  • obs6 or obs5 Fedora 30 install [LD]
  • Transition to new VPN steps 4-X [SH]

  • Back burnered
    • LUCI computer upgrade [DE - 07/01/2020] -
    • CRA rack cleanup [SH - 07/01/2020 until travel is easier ] -
    • DHCP/Cobbler [DE - 08/12/2020 until David is back from vacation on 08/21/2020] - too busy with startup
    • Attempt to join Synology to Google LDAP once the dust has cleared [SH - 08/19/2020 when SH gets back from vacation ]
    • termserv1 (what do we do here) [SH - 8/19/2020 when SH gets back from vacation ]
    • PEPSI server to the mountain [SH - 8/19/2020 when SH gets back from vacation ]
    • Continue PDU check [LD] - LR work when spare time
    • linuxapps [LD] - LR on-going when spare time

  • Training
  • What we are doing this week

Notes from meeting

  • Added to agenda, rm507 issues, Zoom and LBC 64-bit work
  • Stephen will work on 4D PC into Zabbix and give Matthieu ROWG notes
  • David will contact Synology.
  • Leroy will look for Moxa, e-mail Pat about VOIP, and will prepare himself to work on DIMM, computer things this weekend when he is up.
  • Zoom and UA discussion.
Topic revision: r1 - 23 Sep 2020, StephenHooper
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Foswiki? Send feedback