- 07 Jun 2019
INAF queue observing, 2019 June 06 - 07
Observer: A. Rossi
Telescope Operator: D. Gonzalez-Huerta
Support Astronomer: B. Rothberg (on call)
At the sunset the sky has some passing cirrus. We start with LBC.
- This night is shared with SOUL commissioning
Night duration (12 degree el twilight) 3:29 - 07:07 UT = 3 h 38m
Observing time: h min (71%)
Weather time loss: h min (0%)
technical time loss 1h *0min (29%)
- arcs dual grating =mods1r.20190607.0003-05, mods1b.20190607.0003-05 ; mods2r.20190607.0002-04 mods2b.20190607.0002-04 =
- slitless dual gra =mods1r.0006-0010, mods1b.0006-0015 ; mods2r.0005-0009 mods2b.0005-0014 =
some clouds but we open
too many clouds, we switch to MODS
telescope copointing problem. After this was solved, we noticed that MODS was disconnected from TCS, and thus we could not send preset.
Olga was passing by and re-established connection
slewing to Moretti new A15 PS0J14
- dimm seeing 1.0"
- passing cirrus
- 04:46 starting spec
mods1r.0014-0018 ; mods2r.0013-0017 the continuum is faint but visible in the first MODS2 spectra
- 05:30 0.5mag extinction during 2nd exp
- 05:40 dimm seeing 1.4"
- 05:47 dimm seeing 1.3"
- 05:53 dimm seeing 1.1"
- 06:07 take an additional exposure because of clouds
- 06:10 dimm seeing 1.1"
slewing to stdandard bd33 for Moretti
mods1r.0019-0020 ; mods2r.0018-0019
- 06:35 sci
mods1r.0021-0023 ; mods2r.0020-0022
mods1r.0024-0026 ; mods2r.0023-0025
- dimme seeing
- cloud come