day for US people.
Installed new ff matrix ( acquired on 20111123_172201)
Calibrating time-history to not skip frames: fact=0.8 for a force max abs <= 0.62
System up @ 1305 UT ca. Verified time hist working with small skip frames.
start test 13:40 UT. End 13.55 ca. 10 times. All good.
Small jumps seen on actuators: 254, 513, 173 DSP. Logged in google DOCS
NOTE modified "recos.txt" changing disturb_len from 4000 to 4952 modified "idlctrl.conf" changing use_rpc from 0 to 1
PROCEDURE for TIMEHISTORY test:
* kill AOArb and AdsecArb
* set_plot, 'x' and test it with a plot, indgen(20). A plot should apply. if not, restart IDLCTRL, fsm_rip(), fsm_load_program()
* compile routines: .r test_time_hist2
* define turbulence file: histfile = '/home/aoacct/releases/src2/calib/adsec/672b/data/layer_phi_000000_time_hist_armando_672a.sav'
* set the shell: print, fsm_set_flat()
* start the turbulence test: print, test_time_hist2(hist=histfile)
* check stroke and forces into the log: tail /local/aolog/current/idlctrl.L.log. If ok answer OK to the dialog.
idlctrl.L |INF| 907|2011-11-24 13:33:50.169664| MAIN > . Min,Max, RMS Force Hist [N]: 0.092 0.114
idlctrl.L |INF| 907|2011-11-24 13:33:50.169664| MAIN > . Min,Max, Pos Hist [um]: -4.3 4.9
idlctrl.L |INF| 907|2011-11-24 13:33:50.169664| MAIN > . Min,Max Force Total [N]:-0.730 0.501
idlctrl.L |INF| 907|2011-11-24 13:33:50.169664| MAIN > . Min,Max Pos Total [um]: 42.7 69.9
* some skip will occurr. no problem.
* for get back the data: print, test_time_hist_get() and select the data_to_reduce.sav file into $ADOPT_MEAS/adsec_calib/disturbance/TN
(NOTE: in this case the time history will continue but without icc)
Time history test from 14:00 UT to 1520. One rest after downloaded data to reset back the ICC.
Slew test again: 15.20 UT to 15.34 UT (10 times). All ok.
2 noise spectrum taken for astigmatism oscillation: 20111124_153523, 20111124_153547
Low order bump seems to be still there even if not seen in noise spectrum (not checked.)
- 24 Nov 2011