(adsec) change_elevation_limit script upgrade test
DX ASM had a failure on April 26 08:55 UT. The cause is that the changing of elevation limit had failed. The changing of elevation limit failure happened when changing the limit for AdamHousekeeper
, while the limit changing for AdsecArbitrator
was succeed. Note: the same change_elevation_limit script was successfully executed on SX ASM side.
- Identify the command execution is failure or not:
- checking the outputs of the elevation limit change commands
- read back the current elevation limits
- check the current elevation limits
- Give the user clear info about the commands results (failure or not)
- Give instructions if the commands fails
- To make the script more reliable, executing the two limit changing commands in the same "terminal".
Please see the modified code in Github (here
The test will be performed on both SX and DX ASM:
Please see the original test plan: change_elevation_limit script upgrade test.xlsx
Please see the modified test plan: change_elevation_limit script upgrade test v1.xlsx
The tests were executed on April 28, 2022
Please see the test results on SX: change_elevation_limit script upgrade test SX.xlsx
Please see the test results on DX: change_elevation_limit script upgrade test DX.xlsx
In short, the tests were successful.
The new upgraded scripts are installed on both sides, i.e. SX and DX. April 28, 2022
- 28 Apr 2022