The HW is typically always on. In case you need to access it, the control PC is in the lower treehouse.
- Login as LBTO on obs[x]. See UsefulLoginInfo
- Type "startirtc2". See UsefulLoginInfo for password
- If IRTC control software is not already running, double click on the IRTC GUI icon on Desktop
- On IRTC control software GUI, click on Wide FoV icon (big black square with some yellowish dots)
- Select empty in the filter drop down menu (DO IT! even if empty is already selected...)
- Click on the Grab button (camcorder icon)
- Enable cooling
Where are the images?
They are stored in r: on the windows computer. It is actually an NFS folder, so sometimes it hangs. The frames' cube should be automagically transferred in the repository that is accessible in /Repository/ on the obs[x] computers
lbto@obs3:4 % ll /Repository/20141103/irtc2.20141103.00001_cube.fits
-rw-r--r--. 1 500 500 167040 3 nov 21:39 /Repository/20141103/irtc2.20141103.00001_cube.fits
-- LorenzoBusoni - 04 Nov 2014